A total of 730 new eBook titles from the library’s Elsevier eBook series and backfiles collections have been added to Library OneSearch in recent weeks. Access to the new titles is direct on-campus and by university username and password from off-campus. A few examples include:
- Brain-computer interfaces: lab experiments to real-world applications / edited by Damien Coyle
- Negative affective states and cognitive impairments in nicotine dependence / |c edited F. Scott Hall, Jared W. Young, Andre Der-Avakian
- Theory of aerospace propulsion / Pasquale M. Sforza.
- Canned citrus processing: techniques, equipment, and food safety / editor-in-chief, Yang Shan
- Cell biology: translational impact in cancer biology and bioinformatics / Maika G. Mitchell