A NEW COLLECTION of electronic textbooks accessible through the Kortext platform is now discoverable through Library OneSearch and Library OneSearch Pro.
The collection brings together textbook publications produced by a range of different publishers, including titles that have been identified as Core resources on resource lists.
Until now, it has not been possible for the library to provide access to electronic versions of these key resources.
Authenticated access to the full-text of all 53 titles in the collection is by university username and password.
Titles in the collection include the following:
- Developmental psychology / Patrick Leman, Andy Bremner
- Inclusive physical activity / Susan L. Kasser, Rebecca K. Lytle
- Principles and practising of marketing / David Jobber and Fiona Ellis-Chadwick
- Measurement and evaluation in human performance / James R. Morrow, Jr. et al.
- UK Ambulance Clinical Practice Guidelines 2016 & Supplementary Guidelines 2017