A scheduled system maintenance period for the Box of Broadcasts (BoB) platform will begin Friday 27 January 2023 at 07:00. The provider advises that the service should be considered ‘at risk’ during this time.
DUE TO THE winding-up of the free-to-access web directory, the entry for the Galaxy: Business and Commerce web site has been withdrawn from the Find Databases service.
A legacy snapshot of the site remains available through the auspices of the Wayback Machine.
The login issues to LS:N Global have now been fixed by the LSN:Global technical team.
The NTU membership is being recognised again and access restored.
Access is direct from on-campus and by University username and password off-campus.
LS:N apologise for the disruption this has caused.
The recent off-campus log in issues to WGSN have now been resolved.
Both on and off-campus access options are available again when using the Find Databases page links.
WGSN apologise for any disruption this outage may have caused.
The LS:N global platform, which is paid for by the School of Art & Design, and available through the library’s Find Databases platform, is currently unavailable both on and off campus.
Attempts to access content will prompt for a membership login.
The School of Art and Design contact is working with LS:N to try and resolve this issuehe recent access issues for LS:N global platform have now been resolved and NTU’s membership is being recognised again.
We are currently investigating reports of off-campus log in issues to WGSN when using the ‘Off-campus access’ option on the Find Databases WGSN page:
Off-campus login attempts currently result in the following error message.
The ‘On-campus access’ option is still available for users physically at the University campus.
A ROUTINE MAINTENANCE period on the ProQuest platform is scheduled for Sunday 8 January 2023, between 3:00 and 8:00 (UK time).
This means that the following ProQuest databases, eBook platforms and services, to which the library subscribes, will be unavailable throughout the five-hour period, 3:00 to 8:00 (UK time):
- Alexander Street Press
- EBook Central
- Syndetics solutions
- All databases on the proquest.com platform, namely:
- Academic Video Online
- Applied Social Sciences Index & Abstracts (ASSIA) (1987 – current)
- Art, Design & Architecture Collection (1973 – current)
- Art and Architecture Archive (1895 – 2005)
- Australian Education Index (1977 – current)
- Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals (1934 – current)
- British Periodicals (1681 – 1939)
- Country Life Archive (1897 – 2005)
- Digital National Security Archive
- Entertainment Industry Magazine Archive (1880 – 2000)
- ERIC (1966 – current)
- Humanities Index (1962 – current)
- International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS) (1951 – current)
- MLA International Bibliography (1926 – current)
- Periodicals Archive Online
- PILOTS: Published International Literature On Traumatic Stress (1871 – current)
- ProQuest Central (1970 – current)
- ABI/INFORM Collection (1971 – current)
- Accounting, Tax & Banking Collection (1971 – current)
- Arts & Humanities Database information
- Asian & European Business Collection (1971 – current)
- Australia & New Zealand Database information
- Biology Database (1998 – current)
- Business Market Research Collection (1986 – current)
- Canadian Business & Current Affairs Database information
- Canadian Newsstream information
- Career & Technical Education Database information
- Computing Database (1998 – current)
- Continental Europe Database information
- Criminal Justice Database (1981 – current)
- East & South Asia Database information
- East Europe, Central Europe Database information
- Education Database (1988 – current)
- Family Health Database information
- Global Breaking Newswires information
- Health & Medical Collection information
- Health Management Database information
- India Database (1998 – current)
- International Newsstream information
- Latin America & Iberia Database information
- Library Science Database (1970 – current)
- Linguistics Database information
- Middle East & Africa Database information
- Military Database information
- Nursing & Allied Health Database information
- Political Science Database (1985 – current)
- Psychology Database information
- Public Health Database information
- Publicly Available Content Database information
- Religion Database (1986 – current)
- Research Library information
- Science Database information
- Social Science Database information
- Sociology Database (1985 – current)
- Telecommunications Database (1995 – current)
- Turkey Database information
- UK & Ireland Database information
- US Newsstream (1980 – current)
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global
- PsycARTICLES (1894 – current)
- PsycINFO (1806 – current)
- Sociological Abstracts (1952 – current)
- Social Services Abstracts (1979 – current)
- Sociological Abstracts (1952 – current)
- Trench Journals and Unit Magazines of the First World War (1914 – 1919)
- The Vogue Archive
- The Women’s Wear Daily Archive
This freely-accessible, non-subscription directory is no longer available.
This freely-accessible, non-subscription directory was previously managed by the Wildlife Information Network based in London, but is no longer available.
Off-campus institutional log in attempts to Passport are currently resulting in a ‘Bad Request’ error page.
We are working with EuroMonitor support to try and resolve this issue.
On campus access remains unaffected.
UPDATE, 5 July 2022: Affected users should try clearing their browser’s cookies, cache and data to force a new authentication session for this database which should then work.