JUST UNDER 600 titles from the Springer Intelligent Technologies and Robotics collection 2020 are now accessible through Library OneSearch
Access to the titles is by university username and password.
Titles in the collection, which is accessed through the SpringerLink platform, include:
- Distributed computing and artificial intelligence, Special Sessions II, 15th International Conference
- Linear algebra based controllers: design and applications
- Neuroergonomics: principles and practice
- Internet of things, smart computing and technology: a roadmap ahead
- Intelligent information and database systems: recent developments