FOLLOWING A COMPREHENSIVE review of the LinkedIn Learning content in Library OneSearch, more than 8,200 individual current course records are now discoverable in both LOS and LOS Pro.
All legacy Lynda.com records have been migrated to the LinkedIn Learning equivalents, and updated with all current metadata and linking syntax; withdrawn (and superseded) courses have been removed; and thousands of new LinkedIn Learning courses added.
All Lynda.com content on Resource Lists in the RLMS has also been updated with the current LinkedIn Learning content equivalent.
While the previous Lynda.com web links automatically redirected to the LinkedIn Learning platform (ensuring that access has remain uninterrupted), new arrangements now in place will ensure that course content discoverable in Library OneSearch will align with evolving LinkedIn Learning provision in the future.
Course content discoverable in LOS includes the following examples:
- Tony Cruz’s iPhone surf photography: start to finish / with Tony Cruz
- SOLIDWORKS 2016 New Features / with Gabriel Corbett
- Finance foundations: business valuation / with Kay Stice and Jim Stice
- Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2019 / with Adam Wilbert
- SketchUp for architecture: details / with Paul J. Smith
- Substance Designer 2018 essential training / Joel Bradley