DURING THE FIRST months of the Covid-19 campus closure, the library was able to provide access to a large number of additional database resources to support learning, teaching and research activities. These resources were a combination of short-term subscriptions and materials made temporarily available under licence by publishers.
Over recent weeks, the majority of these temporary arrangements have concluded. As a result, the following resources have been removed from the Find Databases service.
- Acland’s Video Atlas of Human Anatomy
- Annual Reviews
- Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination
- Berghahn Journals
- Bloomsbury Architecture Library
- Bloomsbury Education and Childhood Studies
- Bloomsbury Medieval Studies
- Cambridge University Press – Cambridge Core
- Drama Online
- eBook Academic Collection
- eBook Harvard Business Publishing Collection
- LWW Health Library
- Law Trove – Oxford University Press
- Manchester Hive (MUP eBook collections)
- Project Muse
- SAGE Knowledge
- SAGE Research Methods Video
- SAGE Video
- Screen Studies
- University of California Press Journals
The library is in the process of subscribing to a wide range of additional online resources, and details of these new collections will be made available through this blog.