JUST UNDER 100 titles from the Hart Publishing 2014 collection of law and legal titles are now accessible through Library OneSearch.
Access to the titles is by university username and password.
Titles in the collection, which are accessed through the Bloomsbury platform, include:
- Liberal criminal theory: essays for Andreas von Hirsch
- The European neighbourhood policy and the democratic values of the EU: a legal analysis
- The method and culture of comparative law: essays in honour of Mark Van Hoecke
- International law and child soldiers
- The ethics and conduct of lawyers in England and Wales